Ask me anything http://katieinmidlife.tumblr.com/ask
1. Cut it. (chicken breast cut into strips.)
2. Coat it. (in egg whites mixed with a little hot sauce)
3. Bread it. (with a mixture of panko, chia seeds, Old Bay, and Chili Powder)
4. Bake it. (350 for an hour)
5. Dip it. (if you choose, in ranch or Frank’s wing sauce. Or both, if you’re me.)
Seattle followers - just in case you haven’t already seen this, keep an eye out.
This is one of my dear friends from Facebook and her daughter is missing. I am helping to get the word out. If you live in Seattle PLEASE keep an eye out! Please reblog to get the word out as well.
I cannot imagine the fear and panic my friend is going through. Please keep her in your thoughts as well.
Do what you do best tumblr. REBLOG PLEASE!!!
Seattle signal boost!